~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
to love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference!
....................................... -statement of the heart
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

inspire. xxcreate.xx share. XXXXXXXXXThat's Stampin' Up!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxand I'm part of it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Don't Miss Out on ANY of the following Specials and Promotions From Stampin' Up!® You can also click here for my SU website updates on SU promos!

In addition, click here for our class calendar - so check it out!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Wow! Thanks SU!!

There are so many promotions - you had better go to the link here on my SU website so I don't forget one!!!

We have the retired list for this Fall/Winter catalog and Stampin' Up! is offering 10% off these sets until 12-23-08... the retired lists are on the promotion page listed in alphabetical sort or by page number...your pick!!

Plus ANY order over $70 gets free shipping up to the 23rd....

Plus the Sampler Promotion is going on - spend $20 and get 20% off the sets in the sampler...which is listed on my SU website.....

so click HERE for my Stampin' Up! webpage Promotion page...

Really - don't miss out!!!

AND then of course you can now order on-line from me off of my Stampin' Up! web page....I mean you can still call me or email me...but if you're like me....up at weird hours at different times...you can just hop on there and shop away....always makes me feel better!! LOL

No comments: