~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
to love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference!
....................................... -statement of the heart
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

inspire. xxcreate.xx share. XXXXXXXXXThat's Stampin' Up!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxand I'm part of it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Don't Miss Out on ANY of the following Specials and Promotions From Stampin' Up!® You can also click here for my SU website updates on SU promos!

In addition, click here for our class calendar - so check it out!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Retired 2007/2008 Spring and Summer Stamps



Please follow the link to the SU! website where they have the lists of the retired sets...if you would like me to e-mail you a copy of the list in "text" - just e-mail me and I will send it back in that format!!

MAUREEN'S SPECIAL:
BUY ONE RETIRING SET AND GET THE SECOND ONE (of lessor or equal value) AT 1/2 OFF!!!! Also - remember - if you order $150 worth of merchandise (prior to my discount) you will be eligible for hostess benefits and be able to get one of the retiring hostess sets!! Also - with $150 order, I can have the order sent directly to your door!! Contact me to place your order today!!

Link:

The Retired List

I will be posting this entry as August 10th so it will stay at the TOP of this page!!!

No comments: